Principal Front End EngineerLocation:
(REMOTE) Mountain Time - Lehi, UTCompensation:
$150k - $170k baseRequirement:
8+ years of development experienceOur Tech Stack:
You'll be working remotely with one of the 5th fastest growing companies in Utah. We have also been recognized as on of the top 40 fastest growing corporations in the US by Deloitte. We have positioned ourselves with the small to mid-sized market as an industry leader, developing texting applications to increase customer engagement. Join us as we continue to grow and improve our SAAS platform!
What You Will Be Doing
We build React and React Native client applications that empower our customers to communicate efficiently with their customers via text messaging. Our applications talk via JSON APIs to our micro-service backend system. The entire ecosystem runs inside of Docker containers running in Kubernetes on Google Cloud Platform. We are an amazing team, made up of enthusiastic people that enjoy working together. We get excited about the tools and services we are creating and get even more excited about the value were creating for our customers.
Frontend engineers work closely with UX and Product to build delightful user experiences. Often that takes a level of care and craftsmanship to ensure that we are balancing all of the micro interactions that happen in a modern UI. As such, we expect our frontend engineers to be passionate about user experience and the users they are serving.
What You Need for this Position
- 8+ years of frontend development experience
- 3+ years of exp working on a SaaS product as a frontend engineer, including experience integrating with a micro-services backend
- Mastery of React
- Writing different types of frontend tests, including end-to-end test (e.g cypress.io)
- React Native (mobile) development experience strongly preferred
What's In It for YouSalary:
$150k - $170k
- FULLY Remote
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Unlimited PTO & Sick Leave
- 10 Additional Company Holidays
- Vacation/PTO: Unlimited
So, if you are a Principal Front End Engineer with SAAS and React or React Native experience, please apply today! Or, if you prefer to apply directly, please email to tim.ceballos@.
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Tim CeballosEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : TC8-1702554L327 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Tim Ceballos - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.