FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don t simply believe in being The Best . We believe in better - because there s no limit to how far better can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
If you believe in better, we d love to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR .....
The Actuarial internship is from January to June 2023 / July to December 2023. The role is to provide support in completing and analyzing various assignments or projects of actuarial nature.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Compile and verify data, prepare reports and other documentation, and provide various levels of analysis and modeling work
- Assist in reviewing, evaluating and reporting actuarial trends and rating considerations
- Assist in providing financial information for result announcement and internal management reports
- Assist in actuarial projects, including creating and enhancing projection models, experience studies, etc.
- Assist in the design and enhancement of systems and tools to accurately evaluate risk and monitor operations performance
Minimum Job Requirements
- University students major in Actuarial Science, Risk Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Insurance, Finance Business, Economic and Information Technology with strong mathematics background
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Team player, who works effectively under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, knowledge of Prophet, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) or other computer programming language is an advantage
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.