Pace is a division of Pro Mach, a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing solutions for over 20,000 customers worldwide. Through multiple brands, Pro Mach provides product packaging and processing equipment, PMMI certified training, installation, parts, and service for primary and secondary packaging, flexible packaging, end-of-line packaging, and identification and tracking. For more information on Pro Mach's brands visit .
Sales Parts Specialist
- Provide in-depth aftermarket parts sales support with a goal to exceed company aftermarket part sales orders and revenue targets.
- Understand our customers' business requirements.
- Serve as focal point for customer inquiries regarding replacement parts for their equipment.
- Research information necessary to provide customer with correct part and price information.
- Evaluate machinery parts applications and research machinery drawings and bills of materials as necessary.
- Provide customers with post-sales follow up if there are delays or any other concerns
- Effectively promote aftermarket machine parts/kits/upgrades by analyzing customer's existing machinery and potential needs
- Increase parts sales volume through direct-sales efforts and managing various aspects of the sales cycle.
- Build relationships and build customer confidence through positive customer contact.
- Liaise between part sales and engineering to develop solutions for customer needs and specification.
- Coordinate with corporate marketing dept as necessary to develop effective Aftermarket parts and service marketing materials.
- Coordinate and communicate with respective international brokers for shipments to ensure orders reach their destination.
- Drive AM orders to respective owners for assembly and manufacture, following as needed to provide customers accurate deliveries
- Other aftermarket responsibilities as requested by management.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or Two-year technical degree with equivalent experience.
- Two years of industrial machinery parts sales experience in manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings and mechanical and electrical bill of materials as well as ability to grasp basic technical aspects of machinery
- Excellent customer relationship building skills with strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with Syteline or other ERP system beneficial
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Able to work effectively to meet deadlines and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong Windows based knowledge - Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), & overall strong computer skills
- Strong planning & organization skills. Must be well organized, prepared and detail oriented
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach complies with all states mandating the use of E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
- 2 year(s): Industrial Machinery sales experience
- Sales Experience
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Customer Service
- Blueprint Reading
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals