Position Summary: This position directs the operations of the agency and ensures that all home care support services are delivered in a safe, efficient and effective manner, in accordance with established quality standards, and applicable state and federal regulations. This position also participates in the agency's business development efforts to expand its client base and promote revenue growth.
- Direct the overall operations of the agency and provide direction and guidance to the agency staff in scheduling and performing home care support client services.
- Oversee the development and execution of client care plans and ensure that all services are performed in an efficient and effective manner, in accordance with established quality standards, Company policies and procedures, and applicable state and federal regulations. Intervene, as necessary, to resolve problems and ensure that all client service requirements are met.
- Manage the agency's daily activities and administrative functions, including client/employee scheduling, personnel management, payroll processing, billing preparation and records maintenance.
- Direct and participate in the recruitment, orientation, training and retention of agency staff. Coordinate the design and implementation of staff education programs. Ensure the agency's compliance with the Company's human resources policies and practices, as well as all related regulatory requirements.
- Maintain Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Compliance and adherence to controls as they apply to the branch operation.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the agency's objectives, strategies and initiatives for census/revenue growth and business development with the execution of related sales and marketing plans.
- Develop and maintain relationships with state and county referral agencies to promote the agency's programs and services and expand its client base.
- Communicate regularly with referral sources to ensure a solid relationship
- Participate in national and regional home care organizations to follow trends and developments and identify potential business opportunities.
- Participate in the preparation of the agency's annual budget. Monitor the agency's performance against established revenue, expense and profitability targets. Implement appropriate corrective actions to address problem areas and/or negative trends.
- Participate locally in the Company advocacy program to educate and favorably influence legislators and other elected officials in Congress and state government to the benefits of in-home care services, reimbursement rates and program funding.
Position Requirements & Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Social Services, Public Administration, or a related field of study
- Five to seven years of experience in health care, including at least five years of supervisory/management experience
- Experience in home health care and/or home and community based services in a large, multi-site organization is preferred
- Must pass background check and fingerprint check
- Demonstrated ability to drive census/revenue growth and sales/develop business
- Computer proficiency - MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook
- P&L experience and the ability to develop and manage an agency budget
- Strong communication, teambuilding and interpersonal skills
To apply via text, text 2070 to (334) 518-4376