- Smaller, family-like culture with a fun office and on-site golf simulator.
- Work underneath the lead Project Manager on high profile Multi-family projects.
About Our Client
- Founded in 2007, our client is a top Construction Management firm that offers Design/Build and General Contractor services
- Family owned company - leadership team consists of an individual and his three daughters
- Project types are primarily in the Multi-family/Senior Living sectors
- 93% negotiated work, 7% hard bid
- Looking to grow the team of 20 to 25 by the end of 2022
- Huge initiative on diversity and inclusion
- No self-perform at the moment
- They are looking for an upbeat and family-oriented individual to come in and make immediate impact on projects/on-site
- Develop a thorough understanding of the entire scope of work, including plans, specifications, logistics, materials, equipment, submittal and other requirements.
- Coordinate subcontractors and manage on-site production.
- Prepare and maintain a look-ahead schedule for all activities on the job site; submit to Project Manager and/or Prime contractor weekly.
- Facilitate company safety program including job site safety inspections and weekly safety meetings.
- Maintain daily reports to submit to Project Manager and/or Prime contractor daily.
- Review and adhere to project schedule.
- Maintain project photos of all phases and features of work.
- Maintain entire job site in neat and orderly manner. Assure good housekeeping practices are employed in all areas.
- Manage quality control by confirming that all equipment and material installed is what was submitted by subcontractor.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management),
- 1-3+ years of experience in Construction Project Management preferred.
- Working knowledge of construction technology and details.
- Candidate must be proficient in reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings.
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors and clients.
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC and electrical.
- Experience in Multi-family, Commercial, Industrial or Religious projects.
What's on Offer
- Base salary up to $85,000
- Great bonus potential - personal and company
- 401K plan with 6% company match
- 3 weeks PTO, paid company holidays and sick days
- Paternity and maternity leave
- Full benefits including Health, Vision and Dental
- Great work/life balance - flexible hours
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Access to on site Golf Simulator
- Excellent company culture - very family oriented
- Clear growth path to Project Manager in place from day one