At ProMach, we're looking for people who want to shine. You'll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you want. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. A mechanical marvel. A customer service authority. Meticulous. A closer. A futurist.
You'll be challenged and rewarded. Improve our customers' packaging performance and efficiency every day. Help build the future of packaging automation. We're proud of that and hope you will be too.
Texwrap is seeking an Automation Engineer who is responsible for electrical configuration and automation, testing, and start-up support. This includes the design assistance of new, refurbished and upgraded equipment.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
- Provide support in electrical configuration, PLC programming, testing, start-up and installation for high-speed packaging equipment.
- Assist in interfacing with other automation and mechanical engineers as well as customers to best define the scope of any project.
- Assist in design activities to ensure the company's products are consistent in feel, and function and those economies are realized through best design practices and maximized utilization of repeated components.
- Assist in recommending the future technical direction of the company's equipment relative to this area of expertise.
- Assist in training Field Service personnel in the functionality of the company's equipment to ensure they can support it in the field appropriately.
- Willingness to travel for equipment installations and service.
If this sounds like you, we want to connect!
- Must have proven experience in PLC logic and programming including interface with Rockwell servo motion control systems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to, through team dynamics, acquire appropriate data regarding design options and then make recommendations for the project, the customer and the company.
- 5+ years experience in a related field.
- BSEE or similar degree recommended.
What's in it for you?
There's no monopoly on innovative ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves on being a company where people choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment!
Pro Mach, Inc. was named to the Inc. 5,000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Known as the industry innovator, Texwrap holds patents on some of the most significant breakthrough technologies in the shrink wrapping and bundling business. Texwrap produces automatic shrink-wrapping systems, L-bar sealers, side sealers, tunnels, infeed solutions, and conveyor systems for the food, bakery, industrial, mailing, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, retail, printing, and publishing industries. Texwrap also manufactures the Tekkra line of shrink bundling systems. As part of the ProMach End of Line business line, Texwrap helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers. ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma, product handling, labelling and coding, and end of the line. ProMach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia.
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter , and Instagram !
More career opportunities to consider!
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach complies with all states mandating the use of E-Verify to verify the employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
- 15 year(s): experience in a related field.
- Bachelors or better in Engineering