Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn is seeking a full-time, self-motivated representative to join our dealership's Internet Sales Department.
This position will be responsible for handling internet leads, inbound phone calls and customer retention.
Immediate Opening Available. No Automotive Experience Necessary
- Receive inbound calls and internet leads and follow up with clients in a prompt, courteous manner, letting each customer know that they are our number one priority
- Communicate with the prospective sales clients until they are ready to set an appointment and visit the dealership
- Obtain customer information and keep accurate database
- Maintain a dealership standard for response time
- Set up sales appointments with customers with the focus that all customers are prospective long-term customers
- Handle minor customer complaints and misunderstandings
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time-off
- Top-tier pay plan
- Great opportunities for advancement within our stellar organization - recently voted for the 12 th year in a row as one of The Boston Globe's Top Places to Work
- Must have flexible schedule and able to work weekends
- Must be self-motivated and performance driven
- Must be able to attend training
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to learn quickly.
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Professional and personable demeanor.
- No experience required