Salary: Up to £44,000 + 16% bonus, 12% pension, private healthcare & more.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Hybrid working based in Telford or Edinburgh
Our client, a market leading financial services organisation, known for their excellent work culture, are currently looking for a BI Developer to join their ever-evolving team as part of a wider recruitment drive!
This successful individual will create and maintain complex and high-profile application software to support key business processes and lead others in this discipline.
Alongside an excellent opportunity to join a team we have introduced many into ourselves (and who have given us great feedback!), they are also happy to offer hybrid working as well as a great remuneration package including bonus of up to 16%, a 12% pension scheme, 30 days plus public holidays, private healthcare, and more.
Take a peek at the finer details below, and let's have a chat if you think you're a good match!:
- Developing technical solutions from initial concept stages through to implementation and unit testing using Informatica, Oracle and/or Business Objects
- Work with the wider multidisciplinary function including PMs, BAs, Architects and more
- Take accountability for the technical designs and ensure designs are fit for purpose
- Perform impact assessments and estimates for Informatica, Oracle and Business Objects changes to core business systems
- Ensure solutions meet/exceed business needs and align to set deadlines, standards and functional and non-functional requirements
- Liaise with stakeholders and agree on technical solutions prior to implementation
What We're Looking For
- Strong skills across Informatica PowerCenter and/or Business Objects XI
- Solid working knowledge of Oracle DBs, Oracle SQL and/or PL/SQL
- Comfortable liaising with internal and external stakeholders and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment
- Ideally exposure to Datawarehouse design/build
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.