Responsibilities and Duties
In this role, you will have the chance to perform personal care activities that assist the client with activities of daily living, which include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with transferring/moving client from place to place throughout their home
- Performing housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning the bathroom
- Preparing meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompanying client on errands or medical appointments
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Dementia care
- Companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Must be able to lift/move 50 lbs without assistance
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and current automobile insurance
- Pass a background check
- CNA license, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide certification preferred
Right at Home is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.