Shift Start Time:
Shift End Time:
Additional Shift Information:
Call Requirements: One night of call per week and one full weekend of call every 4-6 weeks.
What You Will Do
To provide direct and indirect nursing services to patients and families.
- Graduate of nursing school
- One year RN experience in an acute care setting
- California Registered Nurse (RN) - CA Board of Registered Nursing
- AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association
- ACLS Certification (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) - American Heart Association
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Clinical Experience in Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Clinical Experience in Emergency Department (ED)
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other protected class.
ACLS Certification (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) - American Heart Association; AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association; California Registered Nurse (RN) - CA Board of Registered Nursing