The successful candidate will report to the Machining Supervisor and perform machining duties with the manufacturing environment.
Pay Scale: $19.00 - $27.00 per hour depending on experience + 10% shift differential
Shift Hours: 10:00 PM - 7:00 AM
Amphenol Aerospace Operations is seeking a CNC Machinist 3rd Shift to work out of its brand new, state-of-the-art facility in Mesa.
The key responsibilities of this CNC Machinist include, but are not limited to:
- Is knowledgeable in CNC machining and secondary equipment
- Assists Production Supervisors with all aspects of KPI requirements (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory and Cost)
- Active participant and advocate of Lean & 5S culture company wide
- Follows "in-process" quality inspections and works with team members to ensure total quality
- Aids in feedback to planning & engineering to optimize productivity
- Provides translation service for team members when required
- Ensure usage of correct gaging, hand measuring tools & metrology equipment to deliver the highest possible quality components for our customers
- Support preventative maintenance of equipment and report machine issues to production supervisor
- Mesa, AZ
- 25 minutes from Phoenix, AZ
The key skills and qualities of a CNC Machinist at Amphenol Aerospace Operations:
- Minimum 2 years of lathe production experience on CNC & related production equipment
- Read and understand job layouts, blueprints, schematics and work from written and verbal job instructions on operations
- Strict time management with self and other employees to support a productive work environment. This includes providing hourly production stats to shift supervisor & implementing quick corrective actions to help team members reach their goals
- Excellent attendance
- Ability to communicate with and collaborate with team members
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to work on a busy manufacturing floor
With manufacturing sites in Sidney, NY, Mesa, AZ, Nogales, MX, and a Design Center in Pasadena, CA, Amphenol Aerospace Operations has been a leader in designing and manufacturing electrical components for the aviation and commercial airplane industry for over 95 years.
Focusing on serving the needs of advanced and challenging market segments, we pride ourselves on our consistent ability to innovate and provide the markets with new creative solutions.
Working at Amphenol means you are recognized and valued for your contributions because we believe that our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. We support and encourage career development for all employees and have ample opportunities for advancement.
We pride ourselves for being customer-centric, accountable, reliable, and enthusiastic in all that we do. These values are ingrained in each of us and contribute to a culture of teamwork and meaningful work.
We aim to create an inclusive working environment where all employees are respected and treated equally regardless of their gender, race, sexual orientation, disability, religion or age.
Amphenol offers a competitive salary and benefits. Compensation is determined by a combination of knowledge, years of experience, and education.
The candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
Amphenol is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Amphenol - Making History, Designing the Future