Are you interested in a career in Mental Health and looking for a role that is diverse and rewarding every day?
We are looking for individuals to join us as a Community Support Worker. You would be part of our dedicated team based in Woodley, Stockport.
We have full and part time hours available from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
The role of a support worker:
- Providing practical and emotional support to individuals
- Supporting people to gain skills and learn coping mechanisms to be able to live as independently as possible
- Provide company on Friday night trips to the cinema
- Help with budgeting and planning
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
- Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme
- Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
- Choice of weekly or monthly pay
- All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hours teams
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We would encourage you to apply to us even if you have not yet had your COVID 19 vaccine. You will be required to have your first COVID 19 vaccine prior to your interview and your second vaccine before you start work with us. This time will be used to complete post interview recruitment checks. Applicants who are unable to receive the vaccination on medical grounds are still welcome to apply with provision of their official NHS COVID pass letter of medical exemption.
We can only accept applications from candidates who are located in and eligible to work within the UK.
We will be interviewing for this role as suitable applications are received and may close this role before the closing date upon a successful candidate being appointed.