Apply for this job now
Composite Services Tech (GSO-Comp)
- Greensboro, North Carolina
- Job Type
- 1 Sep 2022
Apply for this job now
HAECO Americas offers a flexible, high-energy work environment with opportunities to innovate, learn and grow - doing work that matters. The sky is the limit on how far your potential could take you at HAECO Americas. Our team is always willing to offer a helping hand and a friendly smile along the way. We also pride ourselves in being a Military Friendly Employer. Our company culture values military service and has created programs specifically designed for veterans.
HAECO also offers an array of benefits that have been designed with the health and welfare of our employees in mind. We pride ourselves on giving back to our employees and creating a pleasant environment for all who work here.
Health & Wellness
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
• Short and Long-Term Disability
• Life and AD&D Insurance
• Business Travel Accident Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• 401K Savings Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Health Savings Account
Development and Initiatives
• Employee Discounts
• Employee Assistance Program
• Certification Assistance
• Premiums for Certifications and Shift Assignments
• Career Progression Program
COMPOSITE SERVICE TECHNICIAN JOB SUMMARY:
Composite Services Technicians have the authority and responsibility for performing maintenance, preventive maintenance, and alteration tasks as directed and assigned, in accordance with the applicable maintenance data.
COMPOSITE SERVICE TECHNICIAN ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Carrying out the assigned tasks in accordance with the applicable maintenance manuals.
2. Ensuring maintenance operations are performed in the appropriate sequence, inspections are requested in an orderly and timely manner, and maintenance activities are performed according to the appropriate maintenance data and customer requirements.
3. The Composite Service Technician is responsible for ensuring that all test equipment or tools used to make airworthiness determinations are labeled in accordance with appropriate maintenance data.
4. Requesting stock as required for the work being performed.
5. The Composite Service Technician is responsible for completing the appropriate paperwork as applicable.
6. Assist with the Shipping and receiving of Components in the shop.
7. Ensure work areas are kept clean and orderly.
COMPOSITE SERVICE TECHNICIAN SECONDARY DUTIES:
1. Perform other work as instructed by the Maintenance Supervisor Composite Services.
2. Act as Authorized Inspector when approved.
1. Accountable to the Maintenance Supervisor Composite Services.
COMPOSITE SERVICE TECHNICIAN JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Must have successfully completed high school or a GED program.
2. The Composite Service Technician must have own tools as required by the Company tool list.
3. 2+ years experience in aircraft maintenance and/or modification center or airlines, similar military experience, or proven performance with HAECO.
4. Must read, write, speak and understand English.
1. Airframe and Powerplant certification
COMPOSITE SERVICE TECHNICIAN PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. A normal range of pulmonary functions test is required and physiological determination of the ability to wear a respirator and other safety equipment as necessary.
2. Duties require typical bending, stooping, reaching, stretching, climbing stairs, etc., handling supplies and equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
3. Visual Acuity must be a minimum of 20/40 corrected and must be able to distinguish color.
4. Normal or corrected hearing.
- Job Reference: 700955157-2
- Date Posted: 1 September 2022
- Recruiter: HAECO Americas
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Trades & Services
- Job Type: Permanent