At DISH Wireless, we reimagine connectivity through new platforms, new business models and new ways of thinking.
Today, we are building America's first cloud-native 5G network to transform the way we live, work and play with unlimited potential. Our teams operate at the intersection of wireless, data analytics, AI and the cloud to create something state-of-the-art, radically original and truly unlike what anyone else can.Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Construction Manager will be located in market and responsible for coordination with sub-contractors for the buildout of that market area. The construction manager will work with the radio frequency team, site acquisition, zoning and operations to insure that the best possible sites are being built to meet the companies cost, quality and timelines.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Develop strategy for award of construction vendors that contemplates cost, crew availability, quality of work product, etc.
- Review and redline zoning drawings and construction drawings, as required
- Interface with the site and project management teams to ensure timely delivery of sites
- Report project status and performance data to management
- Coordinate hand construction activities including site walks and inventory coordination
- Ensure permits are closed out correctly
- Ensure that power deliveries are synchronized with construction activities
- Interface with multiple teams to ensure project completion on time and within budget
The successful Construction Manager will have:
- Minimum of 3 years wireless construction management experience
- A successful track record of construction projects (on time, within budget)
- An adventurous spirit; flexible, innovative, and capable of managing multiple projects and responsibilities in extreme time-critical settings
- Results focused leadership using energetic and positive communication skills
- Natural ability to work with all levels of management, staff, and vendors
- An affinity for analytics, acute attention to detail, and decisive in nature
- Experience working with fiber and power companies, with an understanding of scheduling walks and dealing with meter sets
- Previous experience being part of a carrier buildout team
- Solid understanding of microwave in a wireless environment
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.