- Excellent company culture with room for advancement opportunities.
- Comprehensive benefits with good work life balance.
About Our Client
Our client is very team oriented and encourages a diverse, inclusive culture. They have a national footprint that has expanded beyond Chicago into ten more states and counting. They provide consulting, pre-construction, design build, general contracting, and construction management in their services. They work on projects in the following markets:
- Oversee on-site personnel from all parties involved in the project and ensure all employees are correctly operating.
- Partner with project manager during the construction phase to budget, manage, and forecast subcontractor labor, equipment, materials, small tools, consumables, & general conditions.
- Responsible for quality control through regular inspection of work in progress.
- Proactively ensure safety protocols are met and primarily responsible for infraction resolution in the event of any safety issue on-site.
- Manage relationships with both subcontractors and owning entities to ensure project scope is being met by all parties.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering or Construction Management (preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in Construction (required)
- 1+ years of supervisory field experience on Multifamily projects (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients
- Knowledge of field construction systems, practices, safety and procedures
What's on Offer
- Salary Range: $90K - $110K (based heavily on experience)
- Bonus potential based on performance
- Car allowance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paternity/Maternity leave
- Employer-provided healthcare
- DE&I initiatives
- Great work/life balance with a team-oriented culture and work environment
- Generous PTO and vacation package
- Company outings and annual events
- Cell Phone/Company Laptop
- Flexible work hours