A renowned retail brand is seeking multiple CRM Analysts to join their newly established team on a large scale CRM programme. Leveraging Salesforce as their campaign management tool, you will help them build and deliver a more holistic service, driving customer communications and improving customers experience and increasing loyalty.
As a CRM Analyst you will play a key role in optimising customer journeys from a marketing perspective. You will be encouraged to challenge existing processes and will likely be curious about data and how it can be used to improve processes and functions.
The successful candidate will be expected to have:
- Exposure to Salesforce Marketing Cloud (highly desirable).
- Experience using a campaign management tool - ideally Salesforce but comparable tools (Unica, Adobe etc) are also acceptable.
- Previously designed and implemented CRM journeys.
- An understanding of data and how it can be used in a campaign/journey.
- Experience with SQL (highly desirable).
- Excellent communication skills.
Role: CRM Analyst
Location: Remote with circa 1 day/month required in office (Manchester or Swindon)
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to the details provided and Zak Harvey will be in touch shortly.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading Salesforce recruitment specialists in the UK, representing Salesforce directly, the partner network and the end-user community. As highly competent consultants, we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in Salesforce recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.