Apply for this job now
Cyber Security Engineer
- Orlando, Florida
- Job Type
- 1 Sep 2022
Apply for this job now
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
The RMS Cyber Resiliency (CyRes) organization is looking for a talented Cyber Systems Security Engineer (CSSE) to join our team in Orlando, FL. This position will support F-35 Training & Logistics (T&L) for the Training & Logistics Solutions (TLS) program.
- Bachelor s degree in a related discipline (such as Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering), or 2 years of professional experience; or no experience with a related Master s degree.
- DoD 8570 approved baseline certification for IAT Level II (IE CompTIA Security+, GSEC SSCP, CCNA-Security) or ability to achieve certification within 6 months.
- Understanding of NIST 800-53 and CNSSI 1253.
- Proficiency with Linux and Windows Operating systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge/Experience with Cyber Threat-Driven Methodologies.
- Experience with Container Security, Container Hosting Platforms, and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Have the aptitude to analyze security vulnerability reports and develop/implement a plan to mitigate critical vulnerabilities.
- Understanding of Static and Dynamic Code Analysis tools in CI/CD pipeline.
- Strong understanding of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
- Experience in decomposing Cyber requirements and applying STIGs- down to the CCI level.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Security Clearance.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Job Reference: 700982725-2
- Date Posted: 1 September 2022
- Recruiter: Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: I.T. & Communications
- Job Type: Permanent