Flexible working conditions / Supportive work environment / Regional position
Our client is one or the most recognizable brands in the world. They are currently looking for a high caliber to lead the planning and implementation of multiple digital solutions projects for over 10 countries in Asia Pacific.
You will be working closely with the digital solutions team in headquarter, and business units in Asia to define their requirements and specification for the digital solutions and mobile applications.
- Lead external vendor to design, architect, develop, and implement the best digital solutions for the business
- Review and governance of the technical documents and regular progress reporting
- Manage various teams in internal department and external vendors in delivering technical project management services, including project planning, task scheduling, control, and monitoring of project execution and risk management
- Facilitate internal and external communication and effective collaboration, drive teams to implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards
To succeed in this role, you must have strong business acumen and solid digital product management and development experience.
Other requirements included:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' experience in project implementation
- Experience and/or knowledge in Agile PM is preferred
- Familiar with software development cycle
- Excellent communications skills in both written and verbal English and Cantonese
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit