- Join a Leading Consumer Health Company
- Join a Trusted Brand with Rich History
About Our Client
This company is a leader in consumer health a company with more than a century of history making high quality products to help people live healthier and happier lives.
This trusted brand has a rich history, and proudly lead several consumer categories across children's and adult's health.
This position may supervise employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Provide regulatory expertise for new product launch, product reformulations, packaging configuration changes, and geographical expansions.
- Conduct review and act as the regulatory gatekeeper for all artwork review, labeling and claims (eg labels, websites, inserts, advertisements and/or brochures, etc.).
- Ensure all product packaging are in compliance with applicable labeling regulations/guidelines
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure promotional material content is supported by the Product Information, literature, and in accordance with the regulatory guidance.
- Monitor the regulatory environment and keep the company informed of regulatory changes (eg, registration requirements, Prop 65, organic, clean, natural guidelines).
- Manage and maintain company registrations, licenses, and permits.\
- Complete and maintain product toxicity assessments.
- Complete product registrations (drug listing) and manage annual product re-certifications(OTC).Complete and file Structure/Function Claims Notifications(Dietary Supplements).
- Partner with Sales to ensure retailers and distributors obtain required product documentation(WRECS, ReposiTrak, ILs, SDS, COA etc.)
- Manage Recall program and conduct mock recalls periodically to ensure readiness.
- Partner with external legal counsel to resolve product compliance related issues by applying risk management
- Principles to ensure consumer and brand protection.
- Lead and manage internal self-inspection program.
- Lead and facilitate health authority and certifying body inspections of the facility.
- Collects and publishes compliance metrics and reports trends for KPI.
- Develop and maintain departmental procedures.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in scientific field.
- 15+ years of experience in regulated industry (Pharmaceutical, OTC, Dietary Supplement, Cosmetic, Medical Device or Food).
- 10+ years of progressive regulatory compliance experience
What's on Offer
Competitive Compensation Medical Dental Vision 401K