A leading investment company based in the City are looking for an EA with C Suite experience to join their team to support their busy CEO on a temp basis with the potential to become permanent for the right candidate. You will have excellent attention to detail, strong gatekeeping skills and a good sense of humour. This is a hybrid role, where you will be based in the office 4 days per week with one day working from home. What you ll do
Who you are
- Daily diary management for the CEO
- Provide ad hoc support when needed to the other Executives
- Preparing agendas and confidential documents
- Organising and arranging international travel, including creating and preparing itineraries and meetings
- Organising external meetings, conferences and events
- Create and produce reports and presentations
To be successful, you will have experience in a similar role within a financial industry, with proven experience supporting C Suite Executives.Essential requirements:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in building relationships with stakeholders
- Proven gatekeeping experience
- Tech savvy with strong MS office skills.
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality
This role will pay between £23-£25/hour DOE and the working hours are 8:30am - 5pmThis is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and fast paced team. Please send your CV asap to be considered for this role.Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.