Emergency Medicine opening in Clinton, Iowa. TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department (ED) team at MercyOne Clinton Medical Center on a part-time basis in Clinton, Iowa. MercyOne Clinton Medical Center's state-of-the-art emergency department (ED) sees an annual patient volume of 23,000. There is 24 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage. This site is a Level IV Trauma Center with 14 ED beds and 100 total beds. TeamHealth provides health benefits, CME courses through the TeamHealth Institute, and a sign-on bonus and relocation incentives for the right candidate. Qualified candidates must be residency trained in emergency medicine and are board certified or truly board eligible with current ATLS, ACLS, PALS and stroke certifications. For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our physicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine physicians who provide the best for their patients. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Excellent work/life balance with flexible scheduling
- Competitive compensation
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career