Located in Grants Pass, OR
Job Description:We are now hirinig Full and Part Time Paramedics.
We're hiring Paramedics
that are passionate about delivering compassionate, high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced, patient care to our customers.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assess each call situation to determine the best course of action while working with progressive Paramedic protocols.
- Utilize your Paramedic skills on medical equipment and procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, and intravenous fluids to provide advanced medical care.
- Communicate with patients and loved ones to provide information and assurance that care is being given.
- Act as Paramedic team leader and take responsibility for the scene and unit management as needed.
- Drive the ambulance on 911 responses.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow Paramedics.
High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
State Paramedic License
State Driver's License
BLS, ACLS, NREMT-Paramedic
Driving record in compliance with company policy
Pass Physical Agility Test
Some work experience, preferably in healthcareWhy Choose AMR?
AMR is one of Global Medical Response's (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at . Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care, and check out our comprehensive benefit options at .
#GMR_1 NOTE REGARDING COVID-19: Upon accepting an offer and joining the GMR family, new hires will be required to submit a COVID-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated .
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.