Gastroenterology opening in Beaufort, South Carolina.
Beaufort Memorial Hospital (BMH) Division of Gastroenterology in collaboration with MUSC Health has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Gastroenterologist at their rapidly growing practice located in Beaufort, SC. Ideal candidates will have experience in advanced procedures (ERCP and EUS not required), and interest in joining a busy hospital and office practice that s making a difference in Beaufort and the surrounding communities.
Ideal Candidates Have:
- Completed an accredited Gastroenterology Fellowship
- Demonstrated clinical expertise in Gastroenterology
- Are board certified or eligible in Gastroenterology
- Join a highly collegial team of 2 clinicians and 3 APPs
- 2 days of in-office clinic and hospital based for the remainder
- 1:5 consultative call
- Dedicated support office staff
- Strong collaborative support with a robust internal referral network
- Hospitalists on site 24/7
- Multiple newly renovated surgery centers with state-of-the-art equipment
- Advanced procedures such as manometry, and PH probe (ERCP and EUS OK, not required)
- Meditech and Athena medical record platforms
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Base salary above the MGMA median with additional productivity bonuses and quality incentives
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent retirement options and PTO
- Student loan repayment program
- Continuing education, licensure, and dues allowance
Beaufort Memorial Hospital (BMH) Beaufort Memorial was founded in 1944 on the banks of the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway, is licensed for 201 beds (169 acute, 14 rehabilitation and 18 mental health). We are an acute-care hospital, a regional referral center and the largest medical facility between Savannah, Ga., and Charleston, S.C. Today it offers outpatient services at 23 physician practices, multispecialty medical groups, and other facilities. BMH boasts a medical staff of 170 board-certified or board-eligible providers across 75 specialties, all working together to promote growth, maintain independence, and enhance health in our community. Fully accredited by The Joint Commission, Beaufort Memorial boasts a dedicated, high-quality medical staff of nearly 230 board-certified or board-eligible providers. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life in the Lowcountry through improved health, innovative partnerships and superior care.
Beaufort, SC, is frequently recognized as one of the best small towns in America, and it s easy to see why. This charming town, located between Charleston, SC, and Savannah, GA, on the sea island of Port Royal, has the distinction of being the second oldest city in South Carolina. In Beaufort, you ll encounter stunning historic architecture, beautiful parks with unmatched water views, and weather that makes outdoor activities a year-round possibility. Beaufort is a place where you can live your life to its fullest.