Nestled in the Sacramento Valley, Chico is within a comfortable drive of California's large metropolitan areas, the Sierra Nevada Mountains, and Lake Tahoe. Its miles of scenic bike trails and thousands of acres of almond, walnut, peach, and kiwi orchards hold a very special appeal. The community offers great eateries and night life due to a nearby branch of the state university. It also has great outdoor activities, with nearby mountains and unique national parks. The weather is conducive to every outdoor activity, and compared to the rest of California, housing, cost of living, and crime rate are much more reasonable.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact George Estephan at or email .
- 100% outpatient work
- No call schedule
- Will consider both adult and child psychiatrists
- Opportunity to join a fast growing outpatient practice
- 1 hour for evaluations, 30 minutes for med management
- Medication management required
- Therapy management optional
- 78 miles north of Sacramento
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail