My client, a global life science company, are looking to recruit an experienced PMO Lead to provide Project Support to Programme & Project Managers. They ideally need someone who has experience setting up a PMO. This role is fully remote with occasional travel to Manchester.
Support the Portfolio Manager in process improvements, drive adoption of change methodology and project management best practice and tools
- Ensure Projects are on track for timelines and within budget tolerance and that corresponding risks and issues are captured, monitored, tracked and escalated as appropriate.
- Coaching, training and oversight over various Project Management tools
- Monitoring compliance with project management standards, policies, procedures and templates
- Tracking Project Plans, Gates and Project Schedule
- Developing and maintaining project schedule using MS-Project for complex projects
- Tracking Costs
- Risk & Issue Management
- Change Management
- Benefits Tracking
The key experience and knowledge required for the PMO Lead role includes:
- Portfolio, program or project coordination experience
- Experience working in complex, global environment where many project members are remote
- Agile / Waterfall
- Experience with systems and processes
- Product Lifecycle Management experience beneficial, but not essential
- Pharma / Science / R&D sector experience
To apply for this position, please submit your CV.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.