Lead. Innovate. Excite. Join VadaTech.
At VadaTech, our teams don't do conventional. Our customers are world leaders and our products are breakthrough technologies. We deliver because everyone in our company has a vision: to create next-generation solutions that leave the status quo behind, innovate, and solve complex problems.
This role is responsible for assisting in hardware design verification of its new products (DVT), troubleshoot RMAs, and assist on general hardware debug and board bring up stages. This position will be responsible for hands-on technical functions in support of engineering activities such as design, test, and verification of complex electronic circuitry.
Successful Candidates Will Possess
- Knowledge of digital systems including at a high level how microprocessors, power conversion, control circuits, and high-speed data/clock lines operate
- Good working familiarity with Linux and shell scripting languages
- Ability to read schematic documents and files as well as using layout tool to aid in troubleshooting during board bring up or RMA cycles
- Ability to document test procedures and reports and also maintain ECO documentation during prototype debugging
- Troubleshooting of electronic boards/components with associated test equipment (oscilloscopes, sampling scopes, electronic load boxes, spectrum analyzers, etc.) is a must
- Experience in hardware prototype bring-up, debug, fault detection, failure analysis and yield improvement. Will work with Hardware and Software engineers to debug and verify product features using engineering documents, specifications, and design files (schematics and layout)
- Solid understanding of electronic circuits and excellent debugging skills
- Strong experience troubleshooting, testing, replacing and repairing circuit board assemblies to component, board and system level using engineering documents and specifications
- Familiarity with basic communication buses such as I2C/IPMBus, JTAG, RS-232, SPI, etc
- Close work and collaboration with colleagues from product development, manufacturing and product management performing a multitude of activities throughout the product development life-cycle
- Support of continuous improvement initiatives and adheres to the VadaTech Quality System
- Must be a Permanent resident or United States Citizen
- B.S.E.E. or equivalent required
- 5+ years of experience in digital systems
- Experience with prototyping solutions and bench testing methodology
- Ability to carry out detailed written and oral instructions and communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Fluent domain of the English language: ability to ready, write and speak
- Hands-on experience testing and debugging systems implemented with single board computers, complex microcontroller, or digital signal processing systems
- Experience in troubleshooting and repairing Microprocessor-based boards without any supervision
- Complete understanding of digital and analog circuit design and theories
- Utilize computer skills to prepare appropriate reports and documents. (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with limited supervision
- Exhibit sound interpersonal skills required in effectively interfacing and coordinating with company personnel, customers and suppliers
- Demonstrated critical thinking, analytic skills and problem solving
- Must be accurate, detail-oriented, and organized
- Ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others in the workplace
Competitive compensation and benefits which include medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k with employer contribution, PTO, paid Holidays, and on-site fitness center.
VADATECH, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/DISABILITY/VET
VADATECH, INC. PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
NO VISA SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABE
Prior to start date, applicants are to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will make accommodation(s) for applicants who are unable to get vaccinated due to legitimate medical or religious reasons.