Hospitalist opening in Marion, South Carolina.
MUSC Health Marion Medical Center is seeking both a Hospitalist and a Nocturnist to join our team.
About the Position:
- Seeking BC/BE candidates
- 12-hour shifts
- 7-on-7-off schedule
- Target is 18 encounters per day on average, per MD
- Radiology, Lab, Anesthesia, Ortho, Vascular, Cath Lab and Surgical Services available 24h
We will provide:
- EPIC EMR infrastructure
- Affiliate faculty appointment with MUSC
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Paid Malpractice Coverage
- 401k Safe Harbor
- Retirement plans with matching percentage
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Dependent FSA
- Generous CME allowance + 5 CME days
MUSC Health, the clinical enterprise of the Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC), is dedicated to the pursuit of changing what s possible in health care. Nationally recognized for its innovation, patient and family-centered care, and quality outcomes, this integrated health care system is accessible via its downtown Charleston campus, seven regional medical centers, more than 100 outreach locations, clinical affiliations with numerous health care partners, and a robust telehealth network.
Click Here to Apply
MUSC Health Marion Medical Center is a 124-bed, acute care facility that provides complete inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic, medical, surgical and emergency care. Marion Medical Center is Joint Commission accredited, and includes Mullins Nursing Center, a 92-bed facility with a five-star ranking from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
We believe in the power of people to create great care. We work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.