ADP is hiring an Implementation Consultant.
- Are you looking to grow your career in an agile, dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities to progress?
- Are you a continuous learner who embraces ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities?
- Are you looking to be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights?
If so, this may be an opportunity for you. Read on and decide for yourself.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will carry the ADP relationship forward after a sale and enable the first interaction between ADP's largest clients and our industry-leading payroll and HR solutions. You will build relationships with clients and seamlessly implement ADP's technologies to ensure your clients achieve long-term success. Once ADP services are delivered, your efforts will have a direct impact on the day-to-day lives of your clients' employees -- from paychecks to health benefits and beyond.
Every day, you will partner with clients to learn and understand their business needs; analyze existing systems, interface requirements, and business processes; and guide clients towards the best ADP solution. You will use your deep knowledge of Human Capital Management to design and build complex solutions for our enterprise client base, including the Fortune 500.
To thrive in this role, you have a way with clients that builds rapport, establishes trust, and shines with professionalism. Over the phone and in writing, your communication style is clear and easy for our clients to understand and take action on. As a result, your client satisfaction scores make you proud. Pace should not scare you. We also have a healthy dose of fun. Not only can you find a career here, but friendships that last in a company that values inclusion.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We've received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Implementation at ADP, watch here: https://adp.careers/Client_Services_Videos
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
What you can expect on a typical day:
- Onboard Clients. You'll create exceptional onboarding experiences for each product or service implementation. You'll help clients develop the skills and confidence to use our products with ease through your expertise and relationship-building.
- Implement ADP Technologies.You will analyze existing systems, interface requirements, and business processes. You will incorporate new processes, tools, and approaches when recommending and implementing the ADP solution.
- Partner Internally.You will collaborate with ADP associates in sales and customer service and exchange routine information with members of the client project team, including priorities, timeliness, and issues as they arise.
- Multi-Task & Communicate.You will work on multiple time-sensitive projects and follow-up items simultaneously. You will share essential information with clients and the teams you work with at ADP.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in a client service/customer service environment.
- You have at least 1 year of business consulting experience.
- You can work overtime hours during peak seasons.
A college degree is great but not required. What's more important is having the skills to do the job. Other acceptable experiences could include:
- Experience noted above OR
- Military experience where skills including teamwork, adaptability, organization, and follow-through will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
YOU'LL ALSO LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups to connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We're here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!