Thinking about improving your career development and your professional growth? We invite you to join one of the most successful international logistics organizations here at Kuehne+Nagel. Our Jersey City branch is looking for a new ISC Infor Nexus Solutions Manager to join their Sea Logistics team.
We are currently seeking a Infor Nexus Product Manager to join our International Supply Chain (ISC) team. This position requires an experienced professional with application excellence in Infor Nexus and relevant integrated systems. You will primarily be responsible to support our ISC team in designing new solutions, rolling out new features, and documenting existing and new features, as well as providing training to our growing ISC team. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to thrive within a fast-paced environment.
- Document system functionality and communicate effectively to the internal team.
- Create implementation strategies and roll out of new features.
- Release management - read release notes, identify and test new features, communicate release notes to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Document product enhancements to be presented to Infor Nexus.
- Participate in internal and external product meetings and calls to understand new features.
- Once adjusted to role, provide training for new features, overall product, and external stakeholders, as needed.
- Interact with end users and understand business Kuehne+Nagel ISC suite.
- Assist the business development team with demos for potential clients.
- Maintain and improve the demo environment.
- Create standard solutions using Infor Nexus.
- Assist in complex solution architecture.
- Guide the internal implementation team on best practice / solutions.
- onsult based on best practices and experience within the application and products.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Fluent in the English language.
- Infor Nexus experience is strongly preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of current work experience in technology, logistics and/or supply chain management field.
- Ideal candidate will have excellent organization skills and a strong ability to record details on multiple duties at one time.
- Strong analytical skills for interpreting business requirements and translating them into technical specifications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
- College a plus or equivalent experience.
- Able to work overtime if needed.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment. Kuehne+Nagel's general working model is four (4) days office and one (1) day remote. However, some positions may offer a different hybrid model depending on the job location, function, etc. The working schedule specific details will be discussed in your job interview. Kuehne+Nagel reserves the right to change or adjust the working model policy.