From automotive and electronics, to paper conversion and pharmaceuticals, to food and health & beauty markets and beyond, manufacturers across the globe rely on Shuttleworth integrated product handling solutions to increase line efficiency, maximize profitability, and minimize risk. As part of the ProMach Product Handling business line, Shuttleworth helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers. ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma, product handling, labeling and coding, and end of line. ProMach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia. For more information about ProMach, visit and for more information on ProMach Careers, visit .
This position is a part time position (20 hours/week) with the possibility of becoming a full time inside sales assistant or a regional sales manager.
- Support Regional Sales Managers (RSM)
- Research companies, corporate accounts, geographical regions, industries, and products
- Help develop Power Point presentations for closing projects
- Research and send pictures and videos to customers
- Assist in setting appointments
- Help fill out Request for Proposals (RFP) when RSM is out of the office
- Assist in tracking down additional information for Applications from the customer or RSM
- Help enter information into Salesforce, updating calendars and forecasts
- Assist Applications setting up product tests and help Marketing with documenting the tests
- Help track the progress of opportunities moving through Applications and notifying the RSM and Sales Manager of potential delays
- Communicate with the Project Coordinators (PC) and notify RSM's of delays or problems while they are traveling if the PC has not already done so
- Assist the Marketing Manager with activities
- Become trained to prepare simple proposals with the assistance of the Applications department.
- Help field incoming calls when the RSM is out of the office.
- Other responsibilities will be assigned in the future
- Some travel will be offered when it does not interfere school
- 3 weeks in Marketing - ½ day at a time
- Learn to use tools such as the location of videos, pictures (sending and editing them) and using our research tools
- 2 weeks in Applications
- Learn our proposal process and testing procedures
- Participate in at least 2 service calls
- Travel to at least 4 sales calls with different RSM's
- Work with Donna to learn the phone system and the proper procedure to answer incoming calls
- 1 day training on Salesforce
- 1 week in assembly
- Other training will be added as necessary
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits-you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach complies with all states mandating the use of E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.