- Assist daily fund operations to ensure full regulatory compliance;
- Handle daily office administration work;
- Assist to prepare different kinds of office material;
- Perform the due diligence for companies, funds and investment projects;
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and standard of good market practices;
- Assist and co-ordinate business related activities and ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the Headquarters.
- Undergraduate Degree holder or above in accounting or finance background;
- 1-3 years working experience, fresh graduates are welcome;
- Fundamental knowledge in legal and financial industry;
- Fundamental knowledge of SFC, Companies Ordinances, risk control and other relevant statutory regulations and Listing Rules;
- Excellent communication skill, fluent in verbal and written English and Mandarin (preferred);
- Self-motivated, honest, highly analytical, and quick to act;
- Able to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.