White Sands, a HumanGood life plan community in beautiful La Jolla, CA, and one of 20 HumanGood life plan communities recognized by US News & World Report in their inaugural Best Senior Living awards is seeking a LVN Charge Nurse.
** Part-time / Per diem position ** Starting at $34/Hr. (DOE)
The LVN is responsible for the nursing needs of residents while actively incorporating our Philosophy for Person-Directed Care;" ensures a safe and healthy environment for residents, staff, and visitors to participate in the resident's daily life rhythm; develops assignments in coordination with care partners; and keeps each team member accountable for resident care and satisfaction.
- Minimum of 1 year of professional nursing experience.
- Current LVN/LPN license (or obtaining within 90 days) in the state for which applying
- Current CPR certification
- Prior nursing experience in senior care, skilled nursing, post-acute or sub-acute care environments preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school and currently licensed as an LVN/LPN to practice in applicable state.
- Proficient computer skills necessary to complete documentation, review electronic health records and communicate with team members.
What's in it for you?
As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living communities in California and one of the largest in the country, we are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that all we serve are provided with every opportunity to become their best selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU.
Come see what HumanGood has to offer!
The health and safety of our team members and residents is our top priority and with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it is critical that we do all we can to protect one another from this disease.
Where legally permissible, a new hire may begin working after showing proof of their first dose of a one-dose COVID vaccination regimen or their second dose of a two-dose COVID vaccination, or proof of a vaccination appointment within 7 days of their start date. Exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualifying medical reasons will be considered.