Dominium is helping tackle the affordable housing crisis - and we're looking for motivated candidates to join our team and help further our mission. With offices in Minneapolis, Atlanta, Dallas and Phoenix, Dominium is one of the nation's largest and most innovative affordable housing development and management companies. We create quality, affordable homes and engage with our residents daily to create a strong sense of community and connectivity.
Join us in making a difference in people's lives every day at a company where you can challenge yourself to develop both personally and professionally.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team at Three Rivers Landing , a 170 unit apartment community in Gulfport, MS.
In addition to the hourly rate, a sign on bonus of $1,500 minus taxes will be included if hired by 8/31/22! ($750 after 30 days of employment; $750 after 6 months of employment)
This role is also eligible for a $1,000 bonus minus taxes upon submitting proof of COVID-19 vaccination!
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for the general appearance and maintenance of the property to help create a great living experience for our residents.
- Monitor property for any repairs or replacements that may arise
- Complete work requests for common areas and apartment units
- Perform preventative maintenance on property
- Assess and repair appliances as needed
- Assist in preparing vacant units ready for new residents
- Occasional on-call duties
- Create and maintain a safe work environment
- 1 - 2 years previous experience in maintenance preferred
- Basic knowledge of electrical systems, plumbing systems, and painting
- HVAC and EPA experience preferred
- CPO certification preferred
- Valid drivers' license and insurance may be required
About Us: Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We operate in more than 20 states and employ over 1,200 employees. For 50 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States. Dominium's values - creating long-term value, developing people, integrity, and growth - are built upon our company's mission and vision. We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities and community volunteer and outreach programs. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees including Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
Dominium is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Dominium is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.