At ADP we are driven by your success.
We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE
values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and communicate strategic goals.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders.
- Implement initiatives and processes to ensure that all work is completed according to scheduled deadlines with attention to quality standards, priorities and overall goals.
- Serve as a resource for other team members, based on a strong working knowledge of team's responsibilities and goals.
- Lead and inspire the organization in human resource management activities including maintenance of proper staffing levels, staffing resources optimization, attainment of individual and team goals, overall alignment with performance management requirements, goals and rewards systems, employee relations, mentoring, and talent/career development.
- Establish clearly defined individual performance goals and objectives; communicates these to team members through 1-on-1 meetings and performance planning and review sessions; provide periodic performance feedback and conducts annual performance reviews on all team members.
- Develop leaders for succession.
- Manage escalated issues and provide direction.
- Evaluate direct reports on performance and complete annual performance appraisals.
- Work in collaboration with direct reports to establish Individual Development Plans.
- Develop and administer corrective action and performance improvement plans.
- Budgetary Responsibility.
- Make critical decisions on department hiring and terminations.
- Function as a consultant and business partner to other organizations within ADP.
- Monitor various productivity and performance standards to ensure that established levels are achieved, especially during critical activity periods.
- Serve as an acting backup to other leaders, providing leadership, guidance and direction to team members in the absence of the leader.
- Participate in task forces, strategic initiatives, stretch assignments and collaboration opportunities with other business units.
- Prepare and present reports on team performance.
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 8 years of experience.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
Explore our COVID-19 page to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more. Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP:
- At least 5 years of people leadership experience.
- MBA or advanced degree.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of internal and external contacts verbally and in writing.
- Excellent collaboration, organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills and the ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment, focused on achieving results.
- Ability to manage a team and develop leaders Ability to assess team members' performance and provide motivational support.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong client relationship building skills.
- Ability to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise, and escalate to the appropriate level.
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills and apply basic concepts in new situations.
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- CPP or FPC certification. Proficiency and in-depth knowledge of all pertinent ADP HR, Payroll and Benefits policies and procedures.
- Prior leadership training.
ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance. Ethics at ADP:
ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click to learn more about ADPs culture and our full set of values.