Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 20,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
Serving our community since 1998, MidState Medical Center is a vibrant and progressive organization with a genuine concern for our patients, community, and employee's alike. We've earned top honors for quality stroke care, gold level recognition for organ donation, and employing leaders in the field of cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation, providing the highest quality level of care.
Performs, interprets and correlates clinical laboratory tests by following protocols to assist in the physician diagnosis and treatment of illness and disease. Expected to utilize complex problem-solving skills in resolving clinical and instrument problems.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college/university, AND successful completion of a NAACLS accredited Medical Laboratory Scientist program
- One (1) year experience working as a technologist in a clinical laboratory
- ASCP or equivalent categorical/generalist certification
- Ability to adopt H3W Leadership behaviors and become a strong H3W ambassador
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal, written and listening) skills and good leadership abilities.
- Ability to comply with OSHA and applicable regulatory requirements by following established procedures in order to maintain a safe laboratory environment and to meet accreditation standards.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge - helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.