Urgent Care opening in Wenatchee, Washington. Regional health system seeks a talented, engaging Advanced Practice Provider (PA or NP) for an Urgent Care role in a well-equipped clinic in the eastern foothills of the Cascade Mountains(experience required). Enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits including full dental/medical/vision, profit-sharing and retirement, CME with time off, and 30 days of paid time off in your first year. Work 3 x 12 weekly with strong specialty support and a surprisingly robust complement of onsite services. If you enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with easy access to majestic natural surroundings, this is a great opportunity to make a difference and bring your talents to a warm, friendly community with good schools.
For the fastest consideration, reach out to Monty Eckart at Click Here to Apply after emailing your updated CV to Click Here to Apply
Conducting a job search takes time and effort. CompHealth can improve your chances of finding a good match, including information about unadvertised and hard-to-find jobs. Our direct connection to hiring managers helps you get answers quickly, and our insight and support give you an edge through the entire process, from interviews to site visits and smart negotiation for the best offer.
- PA/NP for Walk-in Clinic--Full-time Permanent
- Competitive pay and generous benefits, CME allowance plus time off
- 3 x 12 schedule--treating all ages
- 3-5 years' experience preferred
- Friendly community of 70,000 with great schools and abundant outdoor recreation
- 2.5 hours from Seattle, 3 hours to Spokane
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail