Please note that this position is fully remote and oversees the United States. Candidates can be located anywhere in the U.S. and will report to our office in Alpharetta.
Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are looking for creative, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
At the heart of Alithya's values is the well-being of our employees and their families. That's why we continue to follow the Public Health recommendations closely.
We remain close to you, while keeping our distance via Phone, Microsoft Teams, Zoom or however you like.
Take your ambitions to the next level
The Oracle Cloud EPM Project Manager will provide expertise required to effectively implement and deliver Oracle Cloud EPM solution to our clients. The incumbent will work with various practices to assist Business Development Managers in the preparation of client proposals and responses to client RFPs.
- Review client business processes to gather and document functional requirements and ensure completion of application design(s) by Technical Leads and Principals that meet those requirements;
- Work with Technical Leads and Principals to understand application design(s) to define scope and properly estimate effort to create implementation project plans and budgets;
- Manage and control project scope to ensure consistency with statement of work (SOW) parameters; initiate, create and drive change orders (CO) with clients when necessary;
- Actively manage and control the project plan which includes updates on task completion as well as working with the client on plan modifications when necessary;
- Prepare and present weekly project status reports to clients that include project cost vs budget as well as tracking project team progress toward deliverable completion and milestones;
- Manage co-ordination of the partners and working groups engaged in project work;
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan using Smartsheet or MS Project;
- Meet with team members to forecast hours and continuous management of the budget to actuals and forecast to completion;
- Monitor project progress and performance;
- Maintain a co-operative, motivated and successful team;
- Act as a liaison and provide progress updates to the project steering committee;
- Manage project evaluation and dissemination activities;
- Work closely with client PM/key users to ensure the project meets business needs.
When it just clicks!
Does this sound like you?
- Four-year college degree in fields such as Accounting, Business, Finance, Information Systems, Mathematics, or CIS, or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of experience in Oracle ERP implementations;
- 2+ years of Oracle/Hyperion software implementation experience;
- 5+ years of IT/Business experience;
- General understanding of:
- corporate finance and technical business solutions;
- key IT/Business systems, ERP (Sales/HR/Production), Financials (GL/AR/AP), Reporting and Analytics, Data Warehousing, CRM, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with structured project management and/or the software package implementation process;
- Committed to the client's success and willing to do what it takes to help ensure that success;
- Actively seek knowledge and experience and share experience with others;
- Experience with flexible, innovative, and fast-paced work environment;
- Superior communication skills: written, spoken and presentation, with an ability to communicate and interact with senior and executive-level management and influence outcomes;
- During Covid, travel is limited to client sites but will resume to 20.0 % of the time;
- Languages required:
Where you need to be
Life at Alithya
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career;
- Work with diverse technologies, projects, clients and sectors;
- Spend your days in a creative and innovative environment;
- Share experience and knowledge as part of an agile and dynamic team;
- A great harmony between work and personal life;
- Access to exciting educational opportunities (internal, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Personal recognition of your important professional contributions;
- Great cultural diversity across our teams.