Hockessin, DE Dermatology Clinic seeking a Dermatologist
We are working with a reputable and established Dermatology clinic in Hockessin, DE
, located in the southwest suburb of Philadelphia. Just 45 miles from the city center and only 10 miles from Wilmington, DE. The practice specialized in General, Medical, Surgical Dermatology, and Cosmetics. The practice is seeking a physician due to the upcoming retirement of a physician. This would be an established patient and clinic for a new physician. Work with 3 other providers who welcome you to the team.
- See patients Full-time, 4 daysper weekfor a healthy work-life balance.
- Providers now are seeing an average of 30-40 patients a day. Work at your own comfort level.
- Focus your time seeing patients for General, Medical, Surgical Dermatology, and Cosmetics if desired
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Receive a Benefits Package-Starting on Day 1 of Employment
- 401K with a company match
- Flexible Vacation Time and Holidays
- Paid Professional Liability Insurance
- CME Reimbursement and Employer-Paid Professional Licensing
- Leadership and Partnership Opportunities Available
- Competitive Compensation Package that includes a guarantee 1st year + production-based bonuses
This is a high-income area with a median household income of $123,654 with approximately 13,000 people. Living in Hockessin offers residents a sparse suburban feel, but is only miles from big-city amenities. This beautiful area has outstanding neighborhoods with excellent public and private schools and extremely low crime rates, which makes it an ideal location for families.
For immediate consideration or questions, please email Stephen Gubbels directly at
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist