Oshkosh, WI / 50 miles Southwest of Green Bay, WI / County Population of 200K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join a traditional outpatient established practice.
- Call: 1:14 weekends; Weekday call is one day/week.
- Employed position.
- Services include: Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Women's Health, OB Care, Orthopedics, Urology, Lab, X-ray, Mammogram, MRI, Ultrasound & Stress Tests, CT, Nephrology, Diabetic Educators, Behavioral Health (Counseling & Psychiatry), Occupational Health Services.
- Financial Package: offering a competitive, flexible two-year salary guarantee based on a four or four and a half day work week. After that period of time, the physician will move to an incentive compensation plan. Additional benefits include Signing Bonus, Relocation, Vacation, CME, Health/Dental/Vision, Long Term & Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Malpractice & WI Patient Compensation Fund, Licensing/Board Fees, 403b and 457b Retirement Plans, Legal Plan Option, etc.
: Oshkosh, WI shares a rich selection of cultural, recreational, religious, and educational facilities. The area is known for a very strong school system. Local churches, synagogues, and temples accommodate just about every religious faith. There are three major shopping malls as well as a bustling, revitalized downtown area, assuring shoppers that they can "shop 'til they drop." This entire area offers the charm, safety, and convenience of small town life, with the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area.