BE/BC Internal Medicine Outpatient Opportunity 1.5 hr to Atlanta
- New office location due to unparalleled growth in the community
- S eeking experienced Internal Medicine physician to start a new hospital-employed outpatient practice group.
- Typical work week will consist of outpatient clinic Monday through Friday. T
- Provider will take 7 days of city call per month - City call requirements consist of admitting unassigned inpatients to the hospital.
- There is a nurse practitioner that sees all of the city call patients Monday through Friday and performs much of the patient management.
- Physician is required to round on the patients once daily and be available by phone for new admissions.
- Typical census on the city call service is 6-10 patients. A backup physician is called if the census is 12 or higher.
Our outpatient opportunity includes competitive salary, commencement bonus, paid moving expenses, up to 100K in tuition repayment, 403(b) retirement program with hospital match, malpractice coverage, annual CME expenses and time for conference, plus 33 days of paid time off per year. eClinincalWorks is the EMR used in the outpatient offices and Meditech in the hospital setting.
Located just 20 miles to Macon, GA, we offer a great home for your medical practice and your family as well as a great blend of a small southern town as well as one of the fastest growing cities in Georgia. Our community features both an outstanding quality of life and opportunities for a successful practice. Located centrally in the state of Georgia, we are less than a two-hour drive to Atlanta and less than a three-hour drive to the Georgia coast or the mountains of North Georgia and North Carolina. You'll love what you find! Kristin Guenther Senior Consultant Source Medical Cell/Text: E-mail: