Internal Medicine Physician needed in Warsaw, IN. Warsaw, IN / 2 hours from Indianapolis and Chicago / County Population of 80k.
- Permanent, Full-time position (no locums).
- Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician for an outpatient opportunity.
- Weekend Call: 1:16.
- Weekday Call: Phone only.
- Access to a Hospitalist team to cover all ER and Inpatient care.
- Schedule: 36 hours/ week, option for a 4- or 4.5-day work week.
- Financial Information: Competitive Salary + wRVU incentives, sign on bonus, commencement bonus, relocation assistance, medical education debt repayment assistance, CME, retirement & health, residency stipend, and much more.
Located in northern Indiana, Warsaw takes full advantage of all that Indiana has to offer. With Center Lake, Pike Lake, Winona Lake, and City of Warsaw Parks, there are plenty of ways for residents to take in the natural beauty of Warsaw. The town boasts a low crime rate and a low cost of living. Additionally, the area is known for great schools, tasty food, and a family friendly environment.
For more information, JO 1