Cross Country Locums is seeking an Urgent Care physician for a contract position in Pueblo Acoma, NM. Details listed below.
JOB DETAILS :
- Sept 1, 2022 - Dec 31, 2022
- Monday - Friday; 8am to 4:30 pm (30 min. unpaid lunch).
- Urgent Care
- Board Certified MD or DO
- Performs clinical duties, responsibilities and functions of a physician, including history taking, physical examination, the ordering of appropriate laboratory and x-ray procedures, the interpretations and synthesis of clinical data, formulation of therapeutic programs, conveying of information to patients and their families, support of patients and families in times of illness, and the timely maintenance of adequate records detailing these activities.
- EMR/EHR system: RPMS/CPR
- Any Active unrestricted License,
- COVID vaccination .
- Security Clearance and Fingerprinting
- Very important - Pls make sure CV's are in month/year format
For more information on this or other Locum Tenen s opportunities across the U.S., please contact April Applewhite at or ; feel free to send your current CV at any time. Cross Country Locums, formally Medical Doctor Associates, is one of the Largest US Locum Tenens Staffing Firms nationwide; providing complete staffing solutions to the healthcare community. In business for over 30 years, CCL has earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike, with our dedication to ongoing satisfaction. Continuous provider and client evaluation feedback speaks well for the quality and competitive advantage of our workforce solutions. Named among the Best of Staffing-Talent for nine consecutive years, Best of Staffing Client for six years; and Best of Staffing Diamond Talent Winner for five consecutive years. Less than 2% of all staffing companies in the U.S. are awarded this honor.