Internal Medicine - Northern Ohio
- Seeking a BE/BC internal medicine physician interested in setting-up and successfully operating an outpatient practice in a progressive medical community in Northern Ohio
- 400-bed acute care medical center serving a population of over 300,000 in a five county area.
- Only full service medical center in the county.
- Full continuum of care available including ED, acute inpatient physical rehabilitation, home health, DME, and outpatient services.
- 24/7 adult and pediatric hospitalist program available
- National recognition for its patient safety record, and rankings in the state of Ohio for clinical service lines, the medical center is the preferred choice for physicians whose patients need comprehensive clinical care.
- The hospital's 2,323 employees annually provide care to approximately 52,000 emergency department patients, 9,000 inpatients and over 274,000 outpatients; assists with 810 births; perform 15,400 surgeries; and make 162,000 mental health/chemical dependency visits.