Apply for this job now

Physician / Internal Medicine / Texas / Permanent / Central Houston, TX / Primary Care / Outpatient

Location
Texas
Job Type
Permanent
Posted
3 Sep 2022
Central Houston
  • Full time and Permanent (no locums).
  • Seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine physicians to join a premier primary care group.
  • Patient demographics: around 20% are Medicare patients. The other 80% are managed care.
  • All outpatient; can do inpatient if desired (only have 2 docs who currently follow their patients).
  • CALL: Phone call only and doctor will manage their own patient call.
  • No ER call.
  • SCHEDULE: NO Saturday clinic, no weekends, no after hours.
  • Offering competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
REF: JO-18.
Apply for this job now

Details

  • Job Reference: 703506782-2
  • Date Posted: 3 September 2022
  • Recruiter: Source Medical
  • Location: Texas
  • Salary: On Application
  • Sector: Healthcare & Medical
  • Job Type: Permanent