Hastings, NE / 1.5 hours Southwest of Lincoln, NE / County Population of 35K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- SeekingaBE/BC Neurologist, with fellowship training in Epilepsy preferred.
- Variety of engagement possibilities: full hospital employment, shared/split employment agreement with established local Neurology practice, or development of an independent solo practice.
- Responsibilities include: inpatient and outpatient care, management of inpatient and ambulatory EEG monitoring units, assistance with coverage of Primary Stroke Center, and cooperative work relationship with established Neurologist.
- Call: 1:3 with coordination of outreach clinic schedule.
- Financial Information: competitive three year salary plus paid vacation and CME, paid malpractice, paid life and disability insurance, a generous retirement plan, a relocation package, and potential loan repayment.
- Possible visa support.
Hastings, NE is a very welcoming community with a mix of many cultures. There are a wide variety of churches in the area, with a temple and mosque nearby. The city also has a low cost of living and real estate, and a diverse economy. Good schools, offering great debate, theater, music and sports programs. Plus, Hastings has access to both a public and private college locally. 1.5 hour drive to Lincoln (U Neb for Husker football) and just a little further to Omaha metro and its regional airport.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at
or call 1-. JO-19.