Fayetteville, NC / hour South of Raleigh, NC / County Population of 335K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- SeekingBE/BC NeuroHospitalist.
- Strictly inpatient with no outpatient coverage required.
- Ideal schedule: 7 days on/7 days off from 8 am 6 pm in the hospital and be available via phone/response for the remaining time of their shift.
- State-of-the-art medical care and is equipped to handle a full range of inpatient and outpatient procedures.
- Primary Stroke Center under the Joint Commissions Disease-Specific Certification.
- Financial Information: competitive compensation plus generous benefits including Paid Malpractice, CME Time and Allowance, Accrued Paid Time Off, 403(b) Match, 457(b), Health, Dental, and other desirable benefits. System also offers a generous sign on bonus and relocation allowance.
Fayetteville serves as the region's hub for shops, restaurants, services, lodging, health care and entertainment with more than 1,500 retail shops, 400 restaurants, and 600 banks, real estate agencies and insurance agencies. The Cumberland County school system and the Fort Bragg school system opened multiple brand new facilities in 2012, while the citys only charter school also opened a new facility for students in 2012. Recreational activities include pristine local parks offering biking, hiking and walking paths, a zip line course, more than 20 golf courses within an hour's drive and the Botanical Gardens. The cost of living is 14% below the national average, so this proves to be an affordable location that is a great place to raise a family.