Apply for this job now
Physician / ObGyn / South Carolina / Permanent / Coastal Carolina area - Join Group of 5 - Laborist
- South Carolina
- Job Type
- 3 Sep 2022
Apply for this job now
BE/BC Obstetrics & Gynecology care - Group of 5 - High growth suburbs of Charleston, including Nexton, Summerville, and Orangeburg.
- Open to new graduates
- Will utilize Laborist model
- Call schedule of 1:6/7 for GYN, with Laborists covering deliveries
- Enjoy the benefits of a growing program, plans for ongoing development, paired with a $60M facility renovation in one of the world's most desirable cities!
- Competitive salary driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
- Benefit offerings that cater to your lifestyle: Health, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy, & Financial
- Paid Time Off paired with allocated dollars and days toward CME
- Relocation and signing incentives offered in most circumstances
About the Medical Center:
- Acute care hospital with a 24-hour emergency room and comprehensive medical services
- The facility enjoys an enviable reputation for its cardiac services, pediatrics and women's services, including "home-like" birthing suites. Surgical services offered include orthopedic, reflux, robotic and weight loss surgeries.
An extraordinary coastal city, rich in history and traditions. Charleston, SC has earned national and international recognition of distinction in economic development, access to global markets, tourism, medical care and entrepreneurial opportunity. With its diverse economic mix, the area continues to grow; yet its rich, historic charm and cultural sophistication are evident throughout the city. These distinguishable qualities have established the foundation that has led Charleston to the forefront of cities created with innovation, creativity and a steadfast commitment to building excellence for the future. The region also boasts a multi-billion dollar visitor industry, one of the Southeast's most impressive medical hubs, a well-established base of national and international manufacturers, as well as a large military presence. In addition, arts, recreational and cultural opportunities are abundant.
Senior Consultant Source Medical
- Job Reference: 703506168-2
- Date Posted: 3 September 2022
- Recruiter: Source Medical
- Location: South Carolina
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent