BC/BE HematologistMedical Oncologist for the Cancer Program located in South Bend.
- Join four BC Hematologist/Oncologists in an established medical oncology program.
- Full services including infusion and radiation therapies.
- The Cancer program has fifty active clinical trials as a member of Alliance through its Mayo affiliation and is accredited by the CoC.
- An outstanding Radiation Oncology service complements a strong Medical Oncology service.
- The program is supported by superb medical and surgical subspecialties.
- The cancer program has cancer specific tumor boards to include a molecular tumor board.
- Strong relationships with basic scientists at Notre Dame include tissue banking.
- The cancer program also includes two gynecologic oncologists, a MOHS surgeon and three pediatric hematologistsoncologists.
- Family Medicine Residency allows for teaching of residents, medical students and supervision of post-graduate trainees.
Competitive salary and benefit package, including but not limited to:
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Life Insurance Short/Long-term Disability
403(b) and 457(b) Retirement Savings Plans
Paid Malpractice with Tail Coverage
Student Loan Repayment Assistance
Physicians and associates enjoy the vibrant surrounding communities which include Elkhart, Granger, LaPorte, Mishawaka and South Bend. Our area is home to several colleges, including the world-renowned University of Notre Dame, providing many options for athletic and cultural events. Combined with the Morris Performing Arts Center in South Bend and the Lerner Theatre in Elkhart, live entertainment is easy to find. A big little town, South Bend is also home to the South Bend Cubs, a Class-A minor league baseball team. Parks, Potawatomi Zoo and numerous festivals offer family-friendly fun. Nearby, the sandy shores of Lake Michigan beckon with opportunities for camping, hiking or just relaxing. And, with Chicago just 90 minutes away by car or rail, options for weekend getaways are endless. Kristin Guenther Senior Consultant Source Medical Cell/Text: E-mail: