10 miles to Torrance
15 miles to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
15 miles to downtown Los Angeles
Join a Community Health Center with a Multidisciplinary Team approach serving South Los Angeles with 10 PCP Providers, 6 Psychiatrists, 6 Therapists and 4 Dentists as they grow.
The group is looking for responsible Psychiatrist to join a non-profit Community Care Clinic.
- Clinic hours are from 8:30 AM to 6 PM Monday - Friday and Saturdays from 9 AM - 3 PM.
- This is a Full-Time position, candidates may be asked to work 1-2 weekends per month.
- Spanish is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Respect for patient's confidentially
- Compassionate and approachable
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Competitive compensation and full-time benefits which include:
- Competitive salary $175/hour
- $10k increase in starting pay if Spanish speaking with $20k bonus after 6 months.
- 100% employer paid medical and dental insurance for employees plus family
- Vision Plan
- Up to 20 days paid time off and 8 paid holidays
- Professional license renewal fees
- Malpractice insurance
- May be eligible for CA government programs that provide student loan forgiveness/loan repayment available to non-profits organization employees
- NHSC loan repayment options