BE/BC Pulmonary Critical Care need in SW Florida
Seeking Pulmonary Critical Care provider to join a well-established, community based group practice located in sunny south Florida:
- Join five (5) other providers - "Pulmonary Sleep and Critical Care Specialists"
- Hospital coverage shared among providers in group
- In-house ancillary services available
- All members are Board Certified in Pulmonary Medicine, Sleep Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Income Guarantee (through hospital) - employment agreement with salary with group (along with a comprehensive benefit package)
- Relocation Allowance
- Medical Education Debt Repayment Assistance
- Fellowship Stipend (during last year of training)
- Option for partnership
Port Charlotte is a small community nestled along Florida's Southwest Gulf Coast, between Sarasota and Naples, about 100 miles south of Tampa. The area features numerous upland and aquatic preserves, marine estuaries and a unique network of barrier islands and mangrove forests. In addition, Port Charlotte offers miles of beaches, more than 70 parks, 16 golf courses as well as great dining, music and theater.
No Visa Assistance Available
Senior Consultant Source Medical